Our Goal To Building a Firm Foundation For a Safe Company
We assist Company supervisors and management in applying a framework to establish a vision, align culture, and help manage risk of your equipment operators.
- Focus on operator training and familiarization.
- Contribute positively towards achieving safety and compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
- Reduce risk by not only training equipment operators but all supervisors/managers that direct operators as part of their daily responsibilities.
- Results: Excellence in Health and safety supports excellent business results!
We have found over the past 25 years there are no big secrets to successful operator training and safety. It is simply a byproduct of common sense, sound judgement, increased awareness, understanding and the ability to maintain focus.
We Train and Evaluate
Our training is:
- Site specific,
- Task specific, and
- Machine specific.
Our Equipment Training Model includes:
- General Safety Training – OHSA/ANSI standards (CFR 1910/1926) Laws, Regulations and Best Practices.
- Equipment components and functions
- Capacities and limitations
- Operating techniques
- Department, warehouse, job site, hazards
Operator Training and Familiarization
Operator training/familiarization currently offered:
Mobile Elevated Work Platform (New Update)
- Scissor lift
- Boom lift
- Includes new ANSI A92.20-A92.22-A92.24
Powered Industrial Trucks (Class 1-7)
- Forklifts with attachments
- Order pickers
- Reach trucks
- Swing reach / Turret trucks
- Dock stackers.
Rubber Tire Loaders
Construction Utility Vehicle
All training materials meet and in most cases exceeds minimum OSHA/ANSI standards.
We can deliver training at your location for your employees on your equipment.